Advocate Sudhir Kumar Garg, District Courts Mansa, India [G8Lawyers]

Adv.SKGarg MansaEnlarge
Sh. S.K.Garg Advocate, Mansa
Punjab, India
Sudhir Kumar Garg
Attorney at Law

Near new farshi kanda
Budhlada - 151502 (Pb) India
        The Law Office of
S.K.Garg LL.B

Chamber No. 6
Court Complex, Budhlada
Chamber No. 89
District Court, Mansa

   More about Sh.S.K.Garg:

Studies: He completed his graduation in Arts from Nehru Memorial College, Mansa, Punjab. He has done his Law Graduation from Punajb University, Patiala in 1977 and started practising as a attorney at Mansa.

Special Interests: Civil, Criminal litigation.

Achievements: He has been the Chairman of the Bar Association, Mansa in year 2006.

   Most Interesting Case in Life:

Civil Case:
Takht Singh Versus Fakir Singh, Fuluanadogra, Mansa
Result: Suit decreed
Brief History: Appeal preferred by defendants, dismissed and lower court decision upheld. Now pending in High Court, Punjab & Haryana.

Criminal Case:
State Versus Suresh Kumar etc
Under Section 302, 304B IPC
Decided: 2001
Judge: Harbans Lal, ACJ, Mansa
As: Defence Counsel
Brief History: A lady was burnt and case was registred against her In-Laws in P.S City, Mansa.
Result: All acquitted.

Interested in reaching your clients on Web ? Want a page like this for yourself.
Here's your chance to request for your own webpage.


  1. Respected Sir

    - I have seen a plot of commercial land and want to purchase it., but it's owner told me that its Mutation is in the name of some other person since the city where i live was a village that time.

    - Now it has turned to a nagar panchayat and the municipal committee have the records on the owners name. So should i buy the plot as intakaal is not on his name, but municipal committee record is on his name.

    Eagerly,waiting for the reply.

    Manoj Tiwari

  2. Advocate Sudhir Kumar Garg19 May 2012 at 06:22

    @Manoj what is suggest to you is that in case the record in the municipal committee is on the basis of the sale deed, than sale deed + municipal committee record are sufficient to prove the title of the person from whom you are buying this property. There is no defect in title. You can go ahead for this. And to make sure what i suggested above, get these documents to your lawyer to get them analysed as i mentioned above.

  3. Can you tell me how can i get the copy of registry ? orignal has got lost.



Geek Upd8 - Law Reporter: Advocate Sudhir Kumar Garg, District Courts Mansa, India [G8Lawyers]
Advocate Sudhir Kumar Garg, District Courts Mansa, India [G8Lawyers]
Geek Upd8 - Law Reporter
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS PREMIUM CONTENT IS LOCKED STEP 1: Share. STEP 2: Click the link you shared to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy