Free Legal Advice, Consultation, Aid, Help, Service, Assistance, Support from G8 Lawyers, Advocates, Attorneys

We can give you here is Free Legal Advice.How much Free is our Free Legal Advice, Consultation, Aid, Help, Service, Assistance and Support. You can call our free legal advice helpline number for India and abroad.

We all want few things for free, being Advocates, what we can give you here is Free Legal Advice. With the arrival of internet, many services have been established to provide individuals the power to conduct their own legal research and to prepare their own legal documents. Amongst these services we at GeekUpd8 have taken it a step further by offering answers to your legal questions directly through our website.
Free Legal Advice, Consultation, Aid, Help, Service, Assistance, Support from G8 Lawyers, Advocates, Attorneys

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q. How much Free is our Free Legal Advice, Consultation, Aid, Help, Service, Assistance and Support?
Ans. We will do our best efforts to help you in your situation for free over the internet, as long as we believe that we don't need to see any document concerned with your case. In case our experts feel, there could be some problem if legal advice is given without going through the concerned documents, we would suggest you to try our paid services, which would be entirely your decision.

Q. What are requirements to get our Free Legal Advice ?
Ans. Financially there are no requirements for getting our FLA (Free Legal Advice). But there some important points, which we suggest you to get ready, before consulting us.
         Complete history leading to your Case/Situation. 
         Complete details of the Case.
         All documents in relation to the Case (It's always good to keep documents ready).
         A brief idea of the RELIEF that is being desired by you.

Q. Why am i required to give personal details, while seeking Free Legal Advice ?
Ans. This can be explained through an example. Suppose, "YOU" are seeking our Free Legal Advice for some matrimonial issue, and you send your query without letting us know your age, sex, religion, region etc. So, we would not be able to give our advice as we won't be knowing whether the person seeking advice  is a male or female, nor we could know which law applies on the person, as there are different laws based on religion. So over all, in case you want us to help you, you have to help us by letting us know about you.

Q. Why we are providing Free Legal Advice ?
Ans.  "Being Advocates" we feel like it's our duty to help the needy, perhaps that's why Advocacy is called a noble profession. Besides this is the actual reason for which the Geek Upd8 - Law Reporter has been created. Our free legal advice could help you deal with the situation in a better way. So, without hesitation, let us know how we could help you.

We have specialists in following areas:

  • Damages
  • Motor accident
  • Construction Accident
  • Electrocution
  • General
  • Bank Guarantees
  • Company Law
  • Contract
  • Debt Recovery
  • Guarantee
  • Life Insurance
  • Property Insurance
  • Negotiable Instruments
  • Partnership
  • Registration
  • Sale of Goods
  • Sale of Lands
  • Constructed Property
  • Stamp Duty
  • General
  • Arrest
  • Bail
  • Charge
  • Defence
  • Prosecution
  • Remand
  • Search and Seizure
  • Trial
  • General
    ::  FAMILY LAW
  • Child custody
  • Divorce
  • Dowry harassment
  • Dowry death
  • Ill-treatment
  • Marriage
  • Maintenance
  • Partition
  • Conjugal rights
  • Succession

GeekUpd8 Announcement
Dear Readers,
We have been working very hard to provide you solutions for all your legal problems. With a view to make our FREE Services reach all of you more fastly, we have started a Legal Aid Forum.
Go to our Community page to get prompt reply
GeekUpd8 Community

Post a Comment

Free Legal Advice, Consultation, Aid, Help, Service, Assistance, Support from G8 Lawyers, Advocates, Attorneys, posted on Geek Upd8 thanks to all Associated Partners -

Jaya Radhakrishnan

Thank you so much for your help. I acted upon your advice and it really brought fruits. I hope court will give the order in my favor very soon. the property wont be auctioned finally. thank you so much.

Thank you soo much for your valuable time and help.I am very much satisfied wid your advice.Thanks for showing patience and giving answers of all my questions.

Thanks. I prefer to stay anonymous to your readers, so using this method, but your help really did wonders for me. I'm really glad i found your site while looking solution for my problem.
God bless you Mr.Batish...

Your advice has been really helpful, thank you much.

mr Puneet
I am also interested to be part of G8 lawyers for this noble cause and serve the humanity .kindly do let me know the procedure and mail me at

Thanks for your advice sir, it helped me a lot.

Rakesh Jindal, Delhi

thanks alot for the valuable information, the dispute with Delhi electricity board was soughed out with your kind intervention. thank you so much one again. they have rectified the disputed bill and i have been told to deposit the correct amount, which was such a relief.

your replies were really helpful, and the lawyer that you arranged for us did her job perfectly. our matrimonial dispute which was earlier getting worse day by day have ended peacefully. thank you so much sir

the service you provided us really helped us, establishing our company in India. I'm really satisfied with your help and legal assistance. thank you so much.

I want to know if their is any compensation after being physically attacked by a whole unit of inmates, medically without it coming out of my pocket?

Please fill the form above to get an answer to your query, the information you provided is not sufficient.

bauhut bauhut dhanyawad, apke margdarshan se main fir se saural main rehne lagi hun, age bhi apka margdarshan chahungi.

pls help me in law. 498 A bial and 326 bial???????????

Really Appreciated with the prompt solution. Awesome Response. Thanks A Tom.

i want some info about org's reg

You may try here asking for free legal advice in India,
Its an online service, I usually ask the question here and get response in minutes for free..

You need to fill the above form for providing us details, so that we can help you in your situation.

wants to open legal adid at our office with your support-thanks-my mobile-09220732834

All you need to do is visit and follow the instructions. Welcome to G8 Lawyers

I have registered and put my query into your form but still not get any response from your side

Referring to facebook post on our official page : , please wait for sometime to get a reply, our team is working to reply all emails with best possible advice from our side

Narinder Sharna

thank you so much for your help puneet batish ji.otherwise i would have faced such a big problem. god bless you

i am also want to suggession in my case because FIR Lodged upon me with IPC 409, 420, 427 is it bailable ?

this is reallly helpfull doing great work

Thank you so much for the patient hearing and helpful advice which you gave yesterday.

i am separated from my wife after 3 month of marriage and now it is third year to complete to get married . how i can get divorce.

i am separated from my wife after 3 month of marriage and now it is third year to complete to get married . how i can get divorce.

Your advice helped me allot. Thank you so much. Wish to see you in person. I wish God let other people who are in need of legal services to get in touch with you. Thank you so much Batish sir.

You are doing a great job by giving free legal advice from consultation Craktonia

Gp Mohanti · Worked in various capacities at Steel Authority of India Ltd.
This is my son's divorce case. Marriage in May 1997. Wife leaves for parents' house after one year being in family way.Delivered a female child in November 1998. Did not return to matrimonial home. In December 1999 Filed Complaint u/s 156(3) for allegations u/s 498A, 406 & 34 IPC and u/s 3 & 4 DP Act in District Court Purulia (West Bengal). We filed 125 Cr PC in Bokaro Court (Jharkhand). for payment of suo motu maintenance which was dismissed on contest. We filed Divorce Suit in March 2003 in Bokaro Court (Jharkhand).. She filed Section 24 . On contest pendentelite maintenace was given Rs.3500/- per month. Review petition filed but rejected. Divorce suit dismissed by Family Court in May 2007. FA filed in Jharkhand High Court in May 2007. We stopped payment of pendentelite maintenance. She filed I/A in HC for continuation of pendentelite maintenance. HC allowed continuation of pendentelite maintenance of Rs.3500/- per month. After 7 years she filed 125 cr pc in Purulia (West Bengal) Court.. After 7 years in January 2015, Purulia Court delivered judgement in 125 Cr PC granting maintenance of Rs.18000/- per month with 7 years' arrear. In January 2015 itself, she filed execution case. We filed CRR in Calcutta High Court. Calcutta Hich ordered to continue payment of Rs.3500/- per month and directed respondent to file show cause. She has not appeared in Calcutta High Court till date. Acquittal in 498 A in May 2011 with clear observation that wife left husband's house on her own. Wife filed I/A in Jharkhand High Court for enhancement of maintenance. in 2016. Jharkhand High Court enhanced maintenance from 3500/- to Rs.15000/- per month. SLP filed in Supreme Court in March 2016. SLP dismissed in January 2018. Review Petition filed in April 2018. Review Petition dismissed on 2 May 2018.
Kindly advise further course of action

Thanks for sharing such a useful information, I will be checking your blog for further updates and information..bail bonds services

Do let us know what you think about this post and Please no spamming here.
And in case you need any legal advice, please visit


Puneet Batish Advocate

{facebook#} {twitter#} {google-plus#} {pinterest#} {youtube#}

Contact Form


Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget